I’m sure this list will grow as I continue but here, in usage order, are the tools I use most
- Spotify – got to have some kind of music to drown out bird sounds, street traffic, loud purrs from TC (Tom Cat), and other annoying noise.
- Scrivener – been using it for some time as an “accumulator”. Just a good place to collect homogeneous data.
- Dragon Naturally Speaking – latest version for me is Nuance Dragon Professional Individual for Mac. Takes some getting used to and it takes a different mindset than writing but it can be much faster than digital or “pencilal” writing.
- Google – research, research, research
- Facebook (Writer “friends”) – I’ll get by with a little help from my friends.
- World of Warcraft – one of my novel settings. Or should I have said “one of my book settings” since the word novel might be misconstrued?
and the several genre Meetups from the Apprentice program.